TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions relating to the use of our website. If any aspect is unclear, please feel free to contact us for clarification.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of Wye Valley Brewery Limited's website; by accessing this website, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions detailed below.
The terms, 'Wye Valley Brewery Limited', 'Wye Valley Brewery', 'WVB', 'us', 'our' and 'we', refer to Wye Valley Brewery Limited, the owner of this website, whose registered office is: Wye Valley Brewery, Stoke Lacy, Herefordshire HR7 4HG.
The terms, 'you' and 'your' refer to the user, viewer or visitor of this website.
The terms, 'website' and 'site' refer to wyevalleybrewery.co.uk
All orders placed using our inline shop will be bound to additional terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
You must be of an age where you are legally capable of entering into a contract and, where necessary, of the legal age for the purchase of alcohol.
2. Cookies and Privacy
3. User-Generated Content and Conduct
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse this website and we will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities requesting us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
4. Third Party Websites
Links to or from external websites from this site are provided for convenience only and are not endorsements by us. We accept no responsibility for the content or availability of external sites. Users who decide to access these sites via our links do so at their own risk.
You may link to this site provided you do not alter the appearance or content, imply we endorse any products or services that are not our own, misrepresent your relationship with us, or present any false information about us. In addition, you must only link from a website that you own, which does not contain distasteful, offensive or controversial content, infringes any intellectual property rights or does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Representation of products
Wye Valley Brewery reserve the right to alter without notice prices of products and conditions of sale before you place an order. Please note product colours, shades and shapes may vary.
Certain items have been used for photographic purposes only.
6. Intellectual policy
No permission is given by us in respect of the reproduction or use for commercial or detrimental purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and other material shown on, or connected with, our website in which intellectual property rights subsist.
Payment in full must be made by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Visa Debit/Delta/Electron) prior to dispatch of your order; we do not accept American Express. In the event of non-authorization of payment we will contact you to advise. We do not accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
UK deliveries of retail orders usually take three to five working days further to our receipt of an order, but can take up to 14 days.
The above timings are subject to any events that are beyond our reasonable control.
9. Cancellation policy
If you wish to cancel a retail order you must do so by calling us during normal office hours on 01885 490505 or by sending an email to [email protected]. If we have yet
10. Returns policy
Our returns policy is simple. Within 28 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund. Some of our products are fragile. While every care will be taken to deliver the goods safely, inevitably some breakages may occur. In this event we will replace the damaged goods or, if you prefer, give you a full refund. Please note all returned parcels must be sent back using Recorded Delivery or other similar signed-for service. We will not accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged during their return, or postal or other costs incurred when returning goods unless the items were faulty when we supplied them to you and a receipt for your postage costs is included.
Please write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip. Wrap the packaging securely, enclose the packing slip and send it to the address listed on the back of the slip. If you do not have a packing slip, please send the package to: Wye Valley Brewery, Stoke Lacy, Herefordshire HR7 4HG.
11. Social media and website competitions
‘Social Media’ encompasses any online platform that Wye Valley Brewery uses for communication, internally and externally.
- Entry is open to residents of Mainland UK, except employees (and their families) of Wye Valley Brewery Ltd, its affiliate companies, or anyone associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Wye Valley Brewery reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise, postal entries are accepted.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Wye Valley Brewery reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, Wye Valley Brewery reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of Wye Valley Brewery Limited
13. Governing law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any queries or complaints please write to: Wye Valley Brewery, Stoke Lacy, Herefordshire HR7 4HG.