A note from the Wye Valley Brewery Team…
As a family run business, supporting our people at this time is crucial and in turn this will ensure we can continue to look after you, our valued customers.
We therefore wanted to inform you of the efforts we are taking to help mitigate the disruption to our production and service during the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Strict measures are in place and are being reviewed on a daily basis to ensure they adhere to guidance issued by the UK Government, the World Health Organisation and NHS.
Our Commitment to You, Our Customers
We appreciate your situation will continue to change, but we want to reassure you of our commitment to you…
- Our office sales team and field sales reps will continue to be in contact with you as normal, but please let us know if this needs to change at any time.
- Our field sales team are equipped to work from home and conduct digital meetings if required. They will meet with those customers they have booked appointments with this week, but face-to-face meetings will be discouraged from next week.
- We are in regular contact with all our suppliers, and have contingency plans in place to lessen any disruption to supply.
- We recognise our delivery service will need to be even more flexible, and we will endeavour to respond to your needs, which are likely to change daily.
Sadly, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel all events until further notice, which will include brewery tours and our annual Race Day at Ludlow Racecourse that was due to take place on 21st April.
If you’ve already bought tickets for Race Day, you can contact Ludlow Racecourse for a full refund on 01584 856221. We apologise for any disappointment and inconvenience.
A daily review of our operations and contingency plans will be undertaken by our senior management team, and we will endeavour to keep you updated. In the meantime, please know that Wye Valley Brewery will continue to do what we can to support you through this challenging time.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding our services, please call on 01885 490505 or [email protected].
If you have any concerns about the financial impact that the Covid-19 virus might have on your business, please follow the Chancellor's latest advice...
In the first instance, business owners should:
- contact their bank
- contact their local authority
For more details, click here for the Government’s ‘Guidance to Employers and Businesses about Covid-19'.
Last updated: 18th March 2020