Take a tour of our award-winning brewery
Whether you attend a tour yourself, buy one as a gift for a beer-loving friend, or book it for a group of mates or colleagues, a great afternoon is guaranteed!
- One of our team will give you a guided tour of our modern brewhouse and explain how we turn raw ingredients such as hops and barley into award winning real ales.
- Sample the results in our very own brewery bar where you'll enjoy FREE beer and light snacks.
- Tours run from 16.00 until approx. 18.30.
Please Note: we are currently oversubscribed on our open tour tickets. Apologies for any inconvenience.
A few important things to note:
- Dated tickets are non-transferable.
- Disabled access is available to both the brewery bar and brewery shop, but not the whole brewery tour.
- There are a number of trip hazards and slippery surfaces around the brewery, so please wear sensible footwear.
- Those aged 12-17 are welcome, but the ticket is chargeable and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, for health and safety reasons, we cannot allow anyone under the age of 12 to attend a brewery tour.