NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS!
We are looking to recruit an Engineering Supervisor to manage all aspects of engineering at our amazing brewery in Herefordshire!
The role involves managing all aspects of engineering on site and is responsible for the engineering team, all electrical, mechanical and site maintenance alongside the leading of engineering projects. The role would entail a 50/50 split between ‘hands on’ engineering and being proactive in maintaining engineering systems/planning.
- Manage engineering team and keep workshop area organised to ensure efficient response to breakdowns.
- Develop and ensure completion of scheduled maintenance inspections and procedures for electrical and mechanical equipment ensure all relevant legislation is met.
- Purchase, manage and improve spares inventory and keep asset register up to date.
- Recommend and keep track of department budget.
- Keep records of all procedures for maintenance, inspections, projects and risk assessments
- Be a key stake holder in brewery projects and installations, specifying, tendering and purchases of equipment.
- Improve production efficiency, output and reduce wastage for all packaging and process equipment on site.
- Continually monitor and improve health and safety of engineering staff, plant and site. This includes ensuring correct usage of isolation and permit systems.
- Employment, management and monitoring of engineering contractors on site, conducting inductions and ensuring health and safety and legislation requirements are met.
- Recommend energy saving opportunities, including engineering solutions with cost/payback analysis.
- Mechanical and electrical qualifications to HND standard.
- Minimum 5 years practical multi-skilled engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years in supervisory role.
In return Wye Valley Brewery will offer our Engineering Supervisor: -
- Salary – £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Up to 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Staff discounts on brewery products, including beer and merchandise
- Gym membership
To apply please email [email protected] with both your C.V. and covering letter.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time