NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS!
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive to manage our existing customer relationships in the Gloucestershire area, as well as source new customer accounts.
The Field Sales Executive will be the face of Wye Valley Brewery, winning great new stocklists for our beers, whilst delivering the best customer service and supporting our customers .
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes: -
- A minimum of 2 years’ field sales experience
- Good local knowledge (Gloucestershire)
- Some knowledge of the cask and keg beer industry and/or the pub trade would be an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage relationships
- Experience of negotiation and objection handling
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to manage your time and workload effectively
- Interest and commitment in our business and our customers’ businesses
- A proven team-player
- Occasional event work at weekends – i.e. beer and food festivals (once or twice a year)
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
Ideally, the candidate will be located in the central or south Gloucestershire area to enable easy coverage of their sales area. They should be prepared to travel to the brewery in Stoke Lacy, Herefordshire at least once a week.
In return Wye Valley Brewery will offer our Field Sales Executive: -
- Full Training
- £Attractive Salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Company Car
- Staff discounts on brewery products, including beer and merchandise
- Gym membership
- Ongoing Individual Training and Development Programme
- A diverse and supportive working environment
To apply, please email [email protected] with both your CV and covering letter. Closing date for applications: Monday 29th July 2019
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
- field sales: 2 years (Required)