We are Wye Valley Brewery ... Multi award-winning, family-owned British brewery of original craft beers, including HPA and Butty Bach. Since 1985, we've been producing the very best cask, keg and bottle beers, using the finest ingredients, including locally-grown hops. We are located in rural Herefordshire, and deliver our beers to pubs across the West Midlands and South Wales regions. Our beers can also be found in all major supermarkets and independent retailers.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to work within our busy Sales Office. Due to the varied nature of the role, the successful candidate should be flexible in their approach to work, accurate and an effective communicator who enjoys working as part of a team.
The role will involve daily outbound telesales to on-trade (pub) customers, enquiries from retail/off-trade customers (including supermarkets), processing and dispatching online sales orders, providing office support to our Field Sales team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes: -
- General experience of office administration tasks
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and good telephone manner
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Show an interest in our business and our customers' businesses
- Be a proven team-player
- Be prepared to work occasional weekends/bank holidays - i.e. shop cover for brewery tours and at events
The candidate will ideally be located in the Herefordshire area and be prepared to travel to the brewery in Stoke Lacy, near Bromyard, at least five days a week. They must also be prepared to do the occasional lifting of awkward and/or heavy items as and when required - manual handling training and tools will be given.
In return, Wye Valley Brewery will offer our Sales Administrator: -
- Full training
- Remuneration £9.00 per hour
- Staff discounts on brewery products, including beer and merchandise
- Gym membership
- Ongoing Individual Training and Development Programme
- A diverse and supportive working environment
All applications must include a CV and covering letter. Closing date for applications: Friday 3 January 2020.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email [email protected] with both your CV and covering letter. The closing date for applications is Friday 3 January 2020.