NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS!
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Junior Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, development and implementation of all Wye Valley Brewery marketing campaigns.
The role will also include supporting the Sales Team in fulfilling trade customer point-of-sale and general marketing requirements, alongside the day-to-day management of the Brewery’s social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes: -
- Excellent standard of written English
- Strong IT, organisational and people skills
- The ability to think on your feet, using your initiative whilst maintaining strong attention to detail is crucial
- High levels of energy and natural creative flair, as you will be expected to contribute to new ideas and concepts
- Willing to work occasional weekends, assisting in the planning and management of events, such as beer and food festivals. Please note that in order to undertake this part of the role all applicants will need to be 18 or over
- A proven team-player
- Some knowledge of the cask and keg beer industry and/or the pub trade would be an advantage, but not essential
- Direct experience in a marketing role is not essential, as training will be provided as necessary; however, a proven track record in sales and/or administration would prove useful
In return Wye Valley Brewery will offer our Junior Marketing Executive: -
- Full Training
- £Attractive Salary
- Staff discounts on brewery products, including beer and merchandise
- Gym membership
- Ongoing Individual Training and Development Programme
- A diverse and supportive working environment
To apply, please email [email protected] with both your CV and covering letter. Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31st July 2019
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hours per week