Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an additional member of staff for our Finance Department. The successful applicant will have extensive payroll knowledge and experience, but would be able to undertake other general finance duties, including procurement.
The principal responsibilities for the role will be
- Preparation of monthly payroll including the legislation and auto enrolment responsibilities.
- Gathering and collating the hours of work and other allowances for currently 60 employees.
- Reporting monthly payroll figures for management account purposes.
- Recording and reporting all benefits and expenses, as well as dealing with all aspects of company vehicles.
- End of year reports including P60's, P11d's and auto enrolment legislation.
- National Statistics requirements.
- The ideal candidate would have the opportunity to review and develop our payroll systems.
- Procurement; to review areas of expenditure within the business and when necessary implement beneficial changes.
- General Finance; to undertake other duties, to include credit control, sales ledger, purchase ledger and general ledger work for which training on our current systems will be given.
In return we offer
- An attractive salary.
- Staff discount on brewery products and merchandise.
- Gym membership.
- A diverse and supportive working environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply, please email [email protected] with both your CV and covering letter. The closing date for applications is Friday 22 November 2019.